Hide
Two men have created a plot to steal money and gold blocks from the Andon bank. They have driven there safely and were just about to pull off the robbery. The second bank robber tripped before creeping out of the bank causing a huge chaos with the sirens exploding from everywhere and alerting the authorities. The two robbers burst out of the bank leaving behind millions of dollars. They scrambled into the woods but a nearby police officer saw the second robber run in and ran right behind them as soon as back up came within 30 seconds.
The first robber is a very short, sneaky, sly, and has a criminal past.
The second robber is a clueless, klutz, who is loud and not to bright frightful person.
1: “Hey wait up! No one saw us we don’t need to run away!” He complained.
2:”Drop the cash! Let’s go! Can’t you see the flashlights behind us?” He barked.
The police are running clueless through the woods with their hounds searching for the robbers.
1: “Why didn’t we stick with the plan! Why are we in the woods!”He bellowed.
2: “C’mon! If you don’t hurry up they will see you! Quick in the ditch!” He howled.
1: “Where?”
One of the robbers pulls the other into the ditch.
The police find the bag with the money and are suspicious of the robber’s location. Robber 1 is calm and waiting to make his next move while Robber 2 is very nervous.
2: “Why did we run here and hide! We should’ve stuck with the plan!” He requested.
1:” Well if you were not such a klutz we wouldn’t be having this problem now would we! What did you end up keeping?”
2:” A few grand.” He replied.
Robber 2 sighs and is disappointed in himself.
1: “And…”
2: “That’s it.” He mumbled.
Robber 1 looks like his head is going to explode. He grabs Robber 2 shirt and pulls him close.
1: “What! You ran out of the bank with millions of dollars and 7 gold blocks and you tell me you only took a couple grand! How in the heavens will that help?” He hissed.
2: “You told me to drop the bag and run so I did and I only have the money I stashed in my pocket. You know the money from the register before I tripped.” He whimpered.
1: “What! Are you saying you open the cash register? What were you thinking? That’s what set off the alarm you IDIOT! He wailed. So you just drop 7 golden blocks on the ground like it is nothing?”
At this point Robber 1’s eyes are popping out and he has a scary grin on his face.
2: “I didn’t know what to do okay. I was in panic mode. So how did you know about this hideout?” He questioned.
Robber 1 begins to cool down and Robber 2 looks like he is about to have a nervous breakdown.
1:” I had made a robbery before and I was caught because I didn’t have a plan B and by the time I noticed I had drop the paper saying what motel to go to and what name to use. The police knew where I was and I didn’t know where to go so I ran away from the motel and then was caught.”
2:”Oh. So how are we going to survive in here and not get caught? Sooner or later after searching for a while we will get caught.”
Robber 2 is puzzled about what the next step is.
1:” Don’t worry this time I became prepared for the plan to go wrong. See that passage way?”
2: “Yes.”
1:” It leads out to a river which we will swim in for about 2 miles. I have diving gear so we will be able to be under for a while and I have snorkels when the oxygen runs out. After the 2 miles, I know some people who will take care of us. We did it ok don’t worry, ha-ha.” He laughed.
(A dog is sniffing around and picking up their smell)
1: “We need to go now, he whispered.”
Robber 2 is nervous and his face is bright red. They are both startled and scared by the hound. They begin their way towards the tunnel.
nice story andrew. I liked how you describe the characters and their plans before starting to get to the story. This really helps me understand the story better and react to what they did compared to what they wanted to do. This was great.
ReplyDeleteWell written.
ReplyDeleteThis was a tremendous story to read. I think the dialogue was very descriptive and very well written
ReplyDelete